HELLO AMERICA !
President Trump has been meeting with America’s most important allies over the past week, reassuring them that our strong relationships will continue and discussing ways to make all of our nations great, whether by improving infrastructure or creating economic growth.
In the past few days alone, the President used all the tools available to him to Make America Great Again including meeting with successful female entrepreneurs and top retail CEOs, and cutting red tape for American companies.
Scroll down to learn about the President’s busy week.
- Promoting Alliances And Economic Growth With JapanPresident Trump and Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe held their first official meeting on Friday in Washington D.C. and affirmed their strong determination to further strengthen the U.S.-Japan Alliance and economic relationship. They both share an interest in sustaining a strong global economy, ensuring financial stability, and growing job opportunities. In addition, the two leaders expressed interest in exploring cooperation across sectors that promote mutual economic benefits to the United States and Japan.
- Contributing To Economic Growth In Canada And The United States By Encouraging Women In The WorkplaceOn Monday, President Trump met with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, marking the President’s first official meeting of the two nations in the new administration. No two countries share deeper or broader relations than Canada and the United States. During their time together they hit on a range of topics, and highlighted women entrepreneurs and both countries’ commitment to help women excel in the workplace. They held a round-table with several successful female business leaders with the goal of promoting the growth of women-owned enterprises and to further contribute to our overall economic growth and competitiveness, as well as the enhanced integration of our economies.
- Cutting Red Tape For American CompaniesOn Tuesday, President Trump signed legislation (House Joint Resolution 41) eliminating a costly regulation that threatened to put domestic extraction companies and their employees at an unfair disadvantage. The regulation created an unfair advantage for foreign-owned extraction companies. Thanks to new legislation eliminating that, this regulation intends to save American businesses as much as $600 million annually in regulatory compliance costs and spare them 200,000 hours of paperwork.
- Meeting With Retail CEOs On The Front Line Of Our Consumer EconomyPresident Trump met with top retail CEOs to talk about the economy and discuss how the White House could best support growth in our economy. The Administration remains focused on the issues that will encourage economic growth. President Trump told the CEOs that there is a large regulatory problem in our government and that he will work to reduce regulatory burdens and create more jobs. He also told them that reforming our tax code is important to him, as he believes it will help middle-income families and American businesses grow and thrive.
- Showing A Commitment To Our Children’s FuturePresident Trump and newly confirmed Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos participated in a parent-teacher conference listening session. President Trump has made it clear since his campaign that he wants every child in America to have the opportunity to climb the ladder to success. He wants every child to have a safe community and his administration is dedicated to helping our children get a great education, get into college, and ultimately become gainfully employed.
- Standing With Israel
On Wednesday, President Trump met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. With this visit, the President again reaffirmed the unbreakable bond with our cherished ally, Israel. This meeting reaffirmed the important U.S.–Israeli partnership, built on shared democratic values of freedom, dignity and peace.
Whether it’s by meeting with our allies, meeting with economic leaders, or focusing on the education of our children, all of this will set America on a clear course to an even brighter future!
Be sure to visit our Facebook page tomorrow as we live-stream President Trump’s rally in Florida! You can go to our page now by clicking here and liking it to be alerted when the event starts.
We’re in this together and we can’t thank you enough for your continued support.
Watch our live coverage of President Trump’s rally in Melbourne, Florida on our Facebook page by clicking here!
We should remember that the United States is engaged in military activities in Syria in violation of international and US law. There is no Congressional authorization for US military action against ISIS in Syria and the United Nations has not authorized military force in violation of Syria’s sovereignty either.
The innocent citizens of Syria will be forced to endure increased risks of cancer, birth defects, and other disease related to exposure to radioactive materials. Depleted uranium is the byproduct of the enrichment of uranium to fuel nuclear power plants and has a half-life in the hundreds of millions of years. Damage to Syrian territory will thus continue long after anyone involved in current hostilities is dead.
HELLO AMERICA !
If Trump does not gain control over “his own intelligence apparatus,” Kucinich says that the resulting danger extends beyond a new cold war. Trump, Kucinich warns, “will never know the truth, the American people won’t know the truth, and we could be set at war with almost any country.”
This isn’t about whether you are for or against Donald Trump. Hello — this is about whether or not the American people are bystanders in a power play inside the intelligence committee, the outcome of which could determine our relationship with Russia and whether or not billions of dollars are going to be spent in a new cold war.