OK, OK. It’s awesome. What started on July, the third, is now evolving into a gruesome criminal high case spillover. That paedophilia exists is one thing. But to think that some rulers – elected by the people presenting to them a deceitful face of Law and high Morality standard are bandits and child sexual abusers is absolutely abhorrent. This translates into aggravating circumstances : impersonation, distort declarations, false in general, and sexual abuses over minors, those are the least accusations awaiting those criminals of this unthinkable crime. HIGH TREASON !
Below is the timeline of the story – thanks to Mehdi for passing the information on. Really. It all comes down to this : it started with paedophilia and ends into gay marriage legalisation. More of the same profiling.
Post-democratic times are shit.
The five things you need to know on Tuesday 8 July 2014…
1) UP TO 20 ‘ESTABLISHMENT’ PAEDOPHILES? REALLY?
From the Daily Mail:
« Failure to report suspected child sex abuse could become a criminal offence, Theresa May revealed yesterday. The Home Secretary’s announcement came as, bowing to growing pressure, she agreed to a sweeping inquiry into allegations of paedophilia in Establishment circles… Mrs May also announced that a separate inquiry, led by NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless, will review an investigation conducted last year into the Home Office’s handling of historical child abuse allegations. It has been prompted by claims of a cover-up after it emerged that 114 files had been lost by Home Office officials. »
The paper adds:
« There is evidence that at least 20 prominent paedophiles – including former MPs and ministers – abused children for decades, a former child protection manager told BBC Newsnight last night. The claim came from Peter McKelvie, the whistleblower whose claims prompted Operation Fernbridge, the Scotland Yard investigation into allegations of a paedophile network with links to Downing Street. »
Meanwhile, the most senior civil servant at the Home Office, permanent secretary Mark Sedwill, is to appear before MPs on the Home Affairs select committee later today to answer questions about the department’s handling of historic child abuse claims.
TIMELINE : « NEWS OF THE WORLD ». WARNING EXPLOSIVE !
The five things you need to know on Thursday 3 July 2014…1) PAEDOS IN WESTMINSTER?Say it ain’t so! From the Mail splash:« A dossier detailing explosive claims of sex abuse by paedophiles within Westminster has gone missing. Given to Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983, the files allegedly exposed a vile network at Parliament and Whitehall. But there is no record of any subsequent criminal inquiry and the Home Office yesterday admitted the dossier is either lost or destroyed. Lord Brittan, 74, is now facing questions over his handling of the document and inconsistencies in his account of what he did with it. The Tory peer told journalists last year he had no recollection of being given the dossier. But in a statement yesterday morning, he changed his mind. He confirmed he was handed a ‘substantial bundle of papers’ by MP Geoffrey Dickens in November 1983 and passed them to his officials for further investigation. »If true, it’ll be a rare case of a front-page Mail political story truly meriting the use of the word ‘explosive’.
The five things you need to know on Friday 4 July 2014…1) ‘I’M READY TO NAME NAMES’« There must be a full inquiry » into claims of a Westminster paedophile ring, the former Tory children’s minister Tim Loughton declares today. Writing in the Daily Mail, Loughton says he is ready to ‘name names’ if an inquiry doesn’t happen:
« How long it will take before the Government is dragged, kicking and screaming, to agree to an inquiry, I don’t know… There will be those who will want to know why I and my colleagues do not use Parliamentary privilege to name and shame suspected paedophiles in the Commons. I call it the nuclear option, and it might come to that. »
Meanwhile, the Telegraph reports, on its front page:
« A senior Tory politician said to be part of a child sex ring was allegedly stopped by a customs officer with child pornography videos but got off scot-free, police have been told… He passed the material on to his superiors, but the MP was never arrested or charged. And, like a dossier of evidence compiled by the late Geoffrey Dickens MP, the videotapes and paperwork relating to the seizure have since gone missing. The latest disclosure will increase accusations of a cover-up, as no action was taken against the MP at the time the videos were seized. The same MP is understood to have been named in the Dickens dossier, which was handed to the then Home Secretary Lord Brittan but has since been lost or destroyed. »